Saturday, August 3, 2013

Your face full of innocence


Your face full of innocence
You’re eyes like the deep sea...
...Just the barest of caresses
That’s how I imagine your touch to be

Your talks, your laugh, your jokes
With you I feel so alive, so free...
...Just warmth, a presence I need
That’s how I imagine your hug to be

You know my mind, my heart
You know what I feel when others can’t see...
...Just a touch, a plea for affection
That’s how I imagine your kiss to be

You make me smile when I’m in tears
You listen to me and care so deeply...
...Just understanding, silent empathy
That’s how I imagine your love to be

You are the shoulder I cry on
You’re always there when I’m lonely...
...Just desire, passion, powerful emotions
That’s how I imagine our union to be

You make me laugh, you make me happy
You can unlock my heart, you have the key...
...Just acceptance, complete security
That’s how I imagine our life to be

You want me, you need me
I always knew we were meant to be
You’re with me and you’ll never leave
Oh, it’s Just a fairy tale dream?
...I see, I see...

No comments:

Popular Posts