Saturday, August 3, 2013

You are my mistake


You are my mistake...
You are my harmless sin...
You are my only choice...
You are the loser’s win...

...I loved you in spite of reality
...Only you can set me free
...I can’t love anyone but you
...Why can’t you love me too?

You are an honest lie...
You are the saint’s vice...
You are my addiction...
You are truth disguised...

...Please tell me you love me
...You are my guilty pleasure
...I need you, can’t you see?
...Love is hidden treasure I seek

You are summer’s snow...
You are a sinner’s prayer...
You are a liar’s alibi...
You are practicality’s dare...

..Beautiful illusion, nature’s call
...I need him God, I want more
...No it’s not me, not me at all
...Yes, I can be yours but are you sure?

You are the desert’s flower...
You are the night’s sun...
You are burning ardor...
You are love and hate, two in one...

...Affection and care, I freely give
...I love you, I need you to live
...It’s you I see in my dream at night
...Your memory calls me and I lose the fight.

No comments:

Popular Posts