Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Heart Sings

My Heart Sings


A long, interesting life
Bringing me to this point
No longer upon the edge
Pulling out of my free fall
No longer feeling small

Your love pulling me back
It has been there all along
Life preserver upon my sea
Now that I have taken the ring
I can feel my heart sing

Candle light soft and flickering
Showing me the way
My hand searching for yours
Finding you within the infernal night
Your love making my world right

Comfort within your smile
Lost in the love light of your eyes
Mesmerized by all you do
Feeling all the love you have for me
Knowing that my heart runs free

Take my hand and do not let go
Guide me down the path aglow
Shimmering under the glorious light
Love bringing us together
Hearing the wind whisper "forever"......

No comments:

Popular Posts