Sunday, August 4, 2013

I stand up in a crowded room

I stand up in a crowded room.
I look to my left, I look to my right.
I sigh, there is no one in sight.

I smile, I cry, I lay down and die.
The world stays the same, until I hear that voice.
It tells me its sorrows, they sound so much like my own.

I yell, I curse, I let you fall.
To me we are the same and can never change.
To you, your life always is rearranging.

I try to put myself in the eyes of you.
For some reason the mirrored reflection makes me cry.

I realize how much I hurt you.
I realize what a fool I have been.
I let you pick up the pieces and start all over again.

I should have dumped my pieces on the floor.
We should have mixed them together,
put them back the right way,
we would and will have so much more; Friendship.

No comments:

Popular Posts