Sunday, July 21, 2013

You Cheated

You Cheated......

Why can't you love me the way you should ?
I know you could...
Instead my heartache is what your choosing...
It's me that you are loosing...
I hate what you've done to me,
I was all that you ever wanted me to be,
I'm not blind, I can see..
I see your game,
I'm not insane, you are hurting me...
After everything I have done for you,
everything I gave you, you turn around and cheat?
All the times and memories we have spent together you even said we'd be forever..
The bond we share,
I never thought you would dare,
dare to hurt me this way,
all the lies you say...
You made me sick,
she is what you want to pick...
You made me cry while you told a lie,
you made me want to die...
How could this be your not here with me?
You are not that man I thought you were,
now I know, now I'm sure..."Never hurt you",
is what you said,
now I know your not a man of your word...
Made me feel crazy when I asked "why your phone was off",
yet I knew you were hurting me,
I knew I was right, you were out of my sight,
you really ruined my life...
How could you ask me to forgive you?
How many times can I? You have lost my trust over what I call lust...
You chose to hurt me it was a must...
I am beautiful so I have to be brave,
brave enough to move on,
I will be strong, without you,
my life won't be wrong..
I will forget you in time,
and no, no it's not fine...
I'm glad that your not mine...
You use to be my greatest treasure but now your never...
I hope your happy for what you did to me,
right now your blind but soon you will see....

_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts