Friday, July 26, 2013

Waiting For You

Waiting For You

I still remember those days
I still remember those silly fights,
I still remember myself,
Crying over sleepless nights..
I still remember your smile,
I still remember your gaze,
I still remember myself,
Catching you through various ways..
I still remember those days,
When we were together,
Yes I do remember you,
Saying this love's forever..
I still remember when we talked,
Continuously for hours,
I still remember how my words then,
Changed from sweet to sour..
I don't know why you left me,
I ask myself what I said,
Was it in my destiny?
The forever love so easily fades?
I remember this evil past,
And hope in the upcoming days,
He will do a miracle,
And bless me with His Grace..
If my love is true,
He will bring us together,
I know He loves me too,
And wants us to be a couple..
So I remember those days and finally smile,
I know God has a plan for me,
So I'll wait for a while,
I will wait for you,
I will wait for you baby,
Though it may take long,
I will wait and never cry,
Because the show must go on,
Marrying you dear,
The Love Of My Life
_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts