Monday, July 22, 2013

This I write while having a thought

This I write while having a thought
during a time when we have fought
in a moment of time my mind is caught
to figure why this peril has been brought

People come, people go
but you never really have enough and more
though the bonds you grow
will have their own high and the low

Guess this is one of those highs
where the limits are beyond the skies
its value cannot have a price,
for friendship is not a game of dice

Sometimes I get high on careless dreams
that’s when you hear these selfish screams
making this bond of a concrete beam
tender and soft like whipped cream

Forgive me I ask you again
knowing I might have caused you pain
let me correct myself and try to be sane
keep away and from pleasantries I’ll refrain

The space you need is all yours
the life you want is set on its course
just like how ink follows paper from its source
i’ll stand by your life like codes of morse...

_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts