Friday, November 19, 2010

YOUR TURN


I'm tired of the times and the lines that I write
Dosen't matter how many i cant get them right

I have tried to be positive, and tried to be sad
now that i read them, they all turned out bad

Theres no point in trying, I think i will quit
write what your thinking, who thought of this

I told people my thoughts the things in my head
they keep popping up especially in bed

Tell them you love them, or how much they mean
it stops to matter, they all leave it seems

Its never my fault or it is or its both
dont know which it is that hurts me the most

We all no one thing, and thats lifes not fair
By why do we hurt when we say we dont care

Its all the little things that we see in others i guess
the things they dont see themselves or supress

If we hide are feelings and they never come out
we cry so much more and want to just shout

Our friends are always there with advice
if they used it sometimes that may be nice

Ok so i do things sometimes not sure why
but it dosent hurt anyone, i'm not a bad guy

I am the first one to hear that i need to change
i dont thinks its me, isnt that strange

Why do I always blame myself first
i shouldn't do it, it just makes it worse

So now i make choices i dont want to make
so you will feel better about your mistake

I have done my share of bieng a fool,
i bow out gracefully try and show class

Truth is i hate how it makes me feel
like an outcast or perpetual third wheel

I try my best, i know it seems dumb
i know i'm not good enough and that is no fun

Never the smartest or best looking i know
but my hearts getting weaker like an arrow shot through

I think it is time, theres not much left in me
i guess it will all come to pass you will see

The best that you never knew that you had
maybe this time it is you who will be sad.



_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts