Saturday, November 13, 2010

What is love


What is love but a feeling made for two
Love is all that I will say or do
i know my girl maybe can not feel the same
but to love her more I don't feel in shame


I know what you all will say to me today
You will be hurt, stop and go your own way
I won't give her up, unless you take my heart
I simply will not live unless i have this part

you can tease me , and call me all names you can
sicko , ...face ,and degrade me as a man
Those words will not simply reach inside
Where my feelings reside and my love hide

if you love someone , you don't give him up
He deserve a fight from you not simply you drop
Don't go sitting their accept the fact of life
And quickly run away to cut with a knife

If you won't fight today for the person that you feel for
When will be the time, and for whom you will do more?
If you are really in love, the strength he will give
And your heart will beat for his right to live

I know at last what it finally will cost
I know at the end my heart maybe will fall
But it is better to have loved and lost
Than to have never loved at all

No comments:

Popular Posts