Saturday, November 20, 2010

One year already, passed


One year already, passed,
countless tears, I'd poured,
so much dualities to be fought,
to accept that you left...

All love affairs I had, same choice to be made,
to stay or to satisfy,
why so much suffering,
why taken there to be so intense?

However it was not the first time,
knew, at first, that I had to be wary of you,
you resembled what I call "Passion",
and me, I am a girl rather of "Reason".

How would have been able to avoid liking myself?
did not know how to protect myself from it,
who does not like this impression:
to be pervaded by overpowering shiver?

Infatuation for attraction,
impregnated all being in your presence,
this need to merge...
even when elsewhere they are loved?

Always I questioned,
to know, to choose in front of this duality?
all my life I shall have, however make the same choice,
to go back towards my home, towards my "Reason".

Almost one year when our history is finished,
think of you more than ever, I love you, someplace in the infinity,
left " my Passion " behind me,
passion which will have put in danger
the only weapon, I've, my "Reason"...

No comments:

Popular Posts