Friday, November 19, 2010

If only I could turn back time


If only I could turn back time
I would rather choose
The time that I first met you
The moment that I can still say silly things to you,

If I have a wish
I wish I could turn back time
When I can still see the glitters in your eyes
Just like the stars that shine frome heaven
And makes me feel that I am your apple of your eyes,,

If there's an opportunity to go back from the past
I'll choose to be on your side
Hearing your sweet laughter's
Which like tickling my heart
And makes me feel alright,,

If He will give me another chance
Chance to say to you what I really feel
I will definitely whisper to your heart
How much I miss you
In addition, I still love you,,

But all of this
Are just a dream,
FOr the fact that I am just now your friend
And for the reality that I cant turn back the time,,
IF ONLY,,



_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts