Monday, November 15, 2010

I slide along the edge of the stream


I slide along the edge of the stream,
Crossing the narrow road leading to it,
Search in the depth of the fussed ocean,
To find the portion reserved for me!

I wander throughout the universe,
Tracking the silvery, sparkled stars.
Conspicuously, I've was so exhausted,
My naive heart chose not to surrender!

I interrogate the reflective cloud,
It points me to the house of obscurity,
I hasten to go to the peaceful spot,
There was not even the shadow of it!

I had even walked out of boundaries,
To know whether which direction it took,
I crapped out and fell on the wrong road.
However, I was hopeful and undismayed!

Lastly, a quiescent mind appealing me,
Thus, my heart plunges under the ocean,
To strike the accuracy of the true love.
Meanwhile, I hope that it will discern it!

No comments:

Popular Posts