Saturday, November 20, 2010

I love the way you make me laugh



I love the way you make me laugh
I love the way you make me cry

Tears of joy stream from my eyes
As I hear your voice, a loving surprise.

I love you when you're angry
I love you when you're sad

I love you when you're glad
When you tell me of the day you had

I love you truly
I love you deeply

Ever since the day
I let you meet me

I missed you when you left
I miss you now more than ever

Making a mistake that I regret
Hoping that you are a forgiver

Without you, my life is strife
But now I ask for a second chance

Be with me and start a life
Together forever, an eternal dance

I wait for you as the days go by
My love is growing inch by inch

I cannot wait to see you again
But I wait for you, and miss

No comments:

Popular Posts