Saturday, November 13, 2010

I know why I'm here..



I know why I'm here..

..why are you here?

To endure pain..

..life has its struggles

My innocence was taken when I was a child..

..bad things to those who are good

I have a disease because of it..

..meant for life to be cherished even more

I tried to drown my problems, but they came back to me the next day..

..evil deeds have consequences that follow them

I gave hope one more chance, and I found her..

..glory behold, light has shined on you

Breaking a mans heart is her greatest talent..

..shed a heart with broken tears

I stayed to help as a friend..

..the crushed heart still beats for love

She shares her life to me, without me in it..

..pain, pain, pain

I wear a mask, to hide myself..

..anonymous love

I am her friend, no longer her lover..

..the truth never sounded so harsh

She told me she loved me..

..a light in your darkness?

I was too scared to go through it again..

..use courage as fuel to light your way

I went to her..

..chin up and chest out, love awaits

Shes dead..

..the world cried that day

They said it was a rare disease, hard to detect..

..now they tell you

I wish I could've told her how much I loved her..

........you just did..



_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts