Saturday, November 20, 2010

Daydreaming of You



It’s a beautiful day outside,
I breathe in and close my eyes.
My thoughts run away……..
and your on my mind.

So far away, yet so close to me,
I want to touch you and feel you near,
Your sweet voice I want to hear.
The sound of your words still echo in my ears,
I sigh and my heart subsides,
feeling calm and peaceful inside.

Daydreaming of you,
and all the things that you do.

Your that special someone in my life,
the one that blows my mind.
At the end of the day I need you to unwind.
You dry all of my tears,
and with your love calm all of my fears.

I see you when I close my eyes,
I see you when I fantasize.
I need you like I need to breath in the air,
With you I would live my life without a care.
But for now all I can do,
Is to dream of you.

So here I am once again sitting outside,
feeling the warmth of the sunlight,
the way you smile comes to my mind,
and suddenly the world stops and I am feeling alright.

Closing my eyes and Daydreaming of you………..

No comments:

Popular Posts